Smile Attractiveness Package
The Calabasas Dental Institute – the only environmentally sustainable, paperless, mercury-free, digital, full service dental practice and clinical research facility of its kind in Southern California – is offering an “Attraction Pack” for Men and Women in the greater Los Angeles areas.
The “Smile Attractiveness Pack” includes
- A complimentary check up including a detailed visual oral examination, gum inspection and breath evaluation.
- A complimentary set of detailed, necessary, digital, dentist prescribed x-rays using the most advanced digital imaging technology will be taken, including full color face photographs. These facial photographs will be analyzed and help design the perfect smile.
- A comprehensive, one-on-one consultation with a professional recommendation based on 25 years of experience to improve the quality and attractiveness of your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry, Laser Teeth Whitening and Bad Breath Elimination are the means to a more attractive personal image. We have the means. We have the equipment. We have the team of Specialists. We have good news for single men and women. Now any person who wants to upgrade their personal attractiveness can get started at no cost.
Calabasas Dental Institute Founder Dr. Greg Rubin DDS has been in private practice since 1984 with the main emphasis on cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. He founded and developed the first bad breath treatment center in 1987 and offers this unique service to as a part of the attractiveness package. Recently, after conducting an extensive research, he developed a special protocol for dental treatment of patients with diabetes.
Physical attractiveness is the shared characteristic of all successful people. We offer a range of ways to augment your attractiveness.
- Dental Implants
- -The most natural replacement of missing teeth. Today’s technological advances make it easy to place implants in one day using the “Teeth In A Day” technique, utilized at the Calabasas Dental Institute.
- -Dentist-supervised treatments remain the recommended procedures for lightening discolored teeth
- Cosmetic Teeth Contouring
- -is one of a few instant treatments now available in cosmetic dentistry. Dental reshaping and contouring is a procedure to correct crooked, chipped, cracked or even overlapping teeth in just one session.
- -is a process in which an enamel-like dental composite material is applied to a tooth’s surface, sculpted into shape, hardened and then polished.
- Dental Bridges
- -are false teeth, known as a pontics, which are fused between two porcelain crowns to fill in the area left by a missing tooth.
- -are ultra-thin, custom-made laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth. They are an option for closing gaps or disguising discolored teeth that do not respond well to whitening procedures.
- Gum Lift
- -is a cosmetic dental procedure that raises and sculpts the gum line. The procedure involves reshaping the tissue and/or underlying bones to create the appearance of longer or more symmetrical teeth.
The Calabasas Dental Institute is boosting the levels of attractiveness for the most important smile in the world – YOURS.